Monday, April 9, 2018

9th April..brings you Crafters Companion love today with....

 ' Mixed Media'
Highlighting masks, stamps and dies from Crafters Compainon and all the yum that goes with it.


Mixed Media journal page Product list:
CRAFTERS COMPANION:
Die`sire Classiques dies:-
Parisian Damask DS-C-PD
Classic Flourish DS-C-CF
Opulent Décor DS-C-OD
Dainty Daisies DS-C-DD

Stamps:-
Donna Ratcliff:
Magic Garden CC-ST-IMG
Fairy Magic CC-ST-FM
Fairy Door CC-ST-FD
Sheena Douglas-A Little Bit Sketchy:
Inspire SD-LBS-INSP
Texture SD-LBS-TEXT

Sheens Douglas Mask:-
Archways
  
Other products used:
Heartfelt Creations: Blazing Poppies stamp and matching die set. Platinum Stickle's.
Modeling paste Doo-Ba-Doo. Acrylic paint; Evergreen, Meadow, Chartreuse, Emerald, Sea Foam.
Glitter sprinkles. Gesso. Archival inks: Plum, Black. String for the banner. Fussy Cutting Scissors.

Page Size:
31.2cm wide x 22.7cm high
The fold is at 16.3cm. 
I don't know why I made the pages this size. I have made more pages to this size a long time ago to take away for a to-do while on vacation. I added flaps and folds to the pages, for this page I trimmed them off.


I loved using the small die for the banner flags...they are so cute! Bring on the gesso and paint!


I sure had fun with this mask as the base for the page....
love to get my fingers all inked and gesso'd up.....lol


These poppy flowers from Heartfelt Creation came from an old project stash....this journalling is great to use up all the saved goodies that I don't want to throw out....lol
Making more room for the new stash....it never ends.


Don't you just love this stamp...yes I got to fussy cut and layer...not too much 3D or the journal will not close when put together.


This page is yet to be bound...I thought it easier to first play then bind all the pages together.....well it's a project in progress so I shall see how it works for me later.
....and in the mean time I'm having fun with out all the hard work....lol
I did this all in a 2 day span...got to allow drying time. Once I did the word stamping...I was very happy with my achievements....and I might add I love the background stamps that Sheena Douglas has designed for us....great size.


I hope this has inspired you to get all inked up and ready to go for the day...
sending scrappy inky love your way....till next time
Sussipoppins inky scrappy fun!
OXO

No comments:

Post a Comment