Thursday, September 6, 2012

GIRLZ DAY




Another LO of the Scrap-delight design team...thus named "DT Girlz Day"

Sorry, Iam doing this on the i- pad again. Can't get to work it like the laptop. Same excuse of not having my product list with me....can not think of every thing when I get to go to the other side of the world to see my sisters! Sorry.

The background was made with the large...giant weapan of a punch from We R Memory Keepers "Lucky 8 Punch: Classic Wreath".


Circle, from the Dusty Attic large clock, stsitched with gold thread.


Most of the punches used are from EK.

Gold pearl drops made with the Paper Pen from Viva.

Flowers - made from the Tatterd Flowers die from Tim Holtz. Sprayed, moulded with the fingers, gessoed then something new for me - the edges touched up with a pearl pen - pearly brown/pink color.
I used Dusty Attic blooms as well, sprayed and inked to get the color to match. Same with the leaves.

         
Twigs are made with the Memory Box dies.Very fine, just love this product!


The girl cameo is from Dusty Attic. Painted white the Crackle Paint Clear Candy from Ranger. Add a little vintage ink so the crackles will pop.


The paper ribbon across the page is cut then embossed with the folders from Tim Holtz.

The tittle is, as always, or a lot.....cut x 6 stacked, glued then glossy.....yes making my own chippies is working for me. Touched up with Glimmer Mist using the paint brush and gesso to give it the finsh I wanted.

I hope you have enjoyed this post.

I only appolagise for my not normal posting. You will have to wait to see photo's of my stay here untill I can upload them.

scrappy hugs,
Susan xoxo





1 comment: